Thursday, March 12, 2015

Work opportunity


An adjunct professor who is an expert on anti-corruption is in the process of setting up a blog in conjunction with the UN.  He is looking for assistance to build the blog as well as help him advertise the blog through social media.  He is offering to pay $20 an hour and does not see the work exceeding 3-5 hours per week.  He wants to start as soon as possible and the work would be on going.

Basic Twitter and Web/Page Instruction Needs: "I’ve not used twitter before and have just set-up my account.  So I just need to know the basics on how to best utilize it (reaching out to others), how to tweet and respond to tweets/retreats.  As for my blog/web site needs, I basically need someone to help me post docs and blogs and a little guidance on how to link-up that site with my tweets/twitter and Linked-In.  Right now I would envision only needing someone about 3 to 5 hours per week.  $20 per hour."

Contact me if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment